Sweet Talker by Robin Bielman

This Book Made Me Smile - Rating: 5 Stars

What would you do for a second chance at love with the one who got away? In Sweet Talker by Robin Bielman, the second book in The American Royalty series, Ethan and Pascale are reunited after about a decade apart.  Someone is harassing Ethan, and his family - without his knowledge - hires Pascale to protect him.  Pascale is an elite bodyguard but Ethan thinks she's just his new restaurant manager. Insert drama here.

A lot of things have changed since the last time that Ethan and Pascale were together - but they are still incredibly drawn to each other. Their attraction is magnetic and difficult to deny. But can they put past hurts behind them and try to be together again? And what about the lies that Pascale now has to tell in order to keep her cover?

What is so great about this book is that it was filled with unexpected moments.  When I read the blurb and read through the first few chapters, I was expecting a clear cut second chance romance. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it heads in new directions that keep you wanting to read more and really has you rooting for the characters. 

This book can definitely be read as a stand alone. You don't need to read the others in the series - but trust me when I say, you'll want to. In fact, you'll probably want to track down everything that Ms. Bielman has written.  At least if you like sappy romance - and I do.

This book comes out on September 5, 2019 and I urge all romance addicts to pick it up. I'm about to download book one in the series because I just need more! Thanks to Netgalley and Tule Publishing for giving me the sneak peek.



Comments

Popular Posts